Comrade Yaney makes shrewed obsevation about savekboofromsavekboo:
Now, now, Comrade Yaney, don't try to steal Comrade Nassar's thunder. He already proved Traitor Rabia is responsible for Glorious Leader's blog design and the parody of the same. Traitor Rabia gets around!
This is more interesting: traitor Hadrian's Blogger profile IS private! WHAT IS HE HIDING?
Another observation: the only person to click on the exit links to Hadrian's profile during the time before Yaney's comment was someone using the same ISP Rebecca Nay used for leaving comments two weeks ago.
[logs available on request]
Clearly Comrade Yaney has HACKED Rebecca Nay's ISP!!!!
Don't worry cadre, it's probably all for a very good reason...any action for the Cause is a Good Reason.
At a guess we think Hadrian's blogger profile being private means Hadrian has set his profile to being private. But reality must be murkier than that because a true inner party loyalist has NOTHING to hide.
On that note, see latest Party memo:
We'll be installing streaming cameras inside all party member bathrooms at the end of the month. Objections WILL be noted.
UPDATE: Comrade Steve Nassar HE MAD!
- Vernon Huffman I'd like to see everybody at KBOO acknowledge that they can disagree without accusing each other of attempting to destroy community radio. On the Hartmann question, I see a simple compromise. Instead of replacing local programming, put Thom on in place of the second airing of Democracy Now! This will draw his loyal listeners to hear other KBOO programming and save local programming. Air time is too precious to air the same exact show twice each weekday.
- Steve Nassar That's not what the Station Manager proposed. She proposed 3 hours per day, 5 days per week. That won't fit in a one hour DN! time slot.
AND... Part of her proposal was the statement that Portland just doesn't have access to Progressive Talk Radio since the demise of Hartman.. That was an outright lie, and insulting to 5 Volunteer Talk Radio Hosts.
I agree that everyone at KBOO should be able to identify themselves and have an Open Discourse, and not resort to Fighting Nasty from behind Anonymous Yellow Press Web Sites, like some Asshats that want to destroy KBOO do.
There. I tacked that last phrase on the end just for YOU, Vernon. Bwaaahahahahahahah!!!!
- Vernon Huffman It's Conflict Resolution 101. First, find common ground. On what key principles do you agree? Look for the element of truth in the other's position and acknowledge it to their face. After the other person knows you have heard, succinctly state your position, tying it to common interests. Negotiate with a future focus, free of blame and accusations, in an effort to allow everyone to win. These methods work! Try them.· 1
- Vernon Huffman Presumably, Steve, anyone who takes time to write about the situation cares about KBOO. That's a big chunk of common ground. Seems like the Mission Statement might be a place to find common values. It's terribly hard to have a conversation with somebody who's decided you're not worth listening to. BTW, how's Sky?
In a complicated relationship with Yaney Lee Ann MacIverHe's got a complicated relationship with everyone! For instance he's one of Lisa "Hacker" Loving's over 1,000 friends who did not call her out for soliciting a felony or outing a party member!
Nothing says solidarity like co-dependency!!!!
For more on Vernon's thoughts go to comments here.
For historical record, Traitor Kraus has already proposed a "reasonable" Hartman schedule. Beware, Vernon, lest you become a traitor too!!
UPDATE: And more...
- Steve Nassar Sky is doing wonderful. THanks for asking!
Anyone that doesn't have the Guts and Conviction to stand behind their words is NOT worth listening to. Sorry, but that's just me. Your mileage may vary.
- Steve Nassar I don't post at the savekboofromsavekboo Yellow Blog, and only read it when someone interesting, like Yaney or Lisa send me there. From the few times I've read it, I can't recall ever seeing anything positive posted there. It appears that the sole purpose of that site is to insult and inflame an already volatile situation. That the owner of the Blog remains anonymous speaks Legions of his or her intentions and honesty.
So, fuck 'em. They're just another Irrelevant Troll Trap.