Here, then, is a communication from the core of the corporatists:
From: Hadrian Micciche [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 5:02 PM
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; News; firstname.lastname@example.org; Cc: email@example.com; ThePortlandAlliance@gmail.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: The disintegration of the KBOO Board.
I'm a Board member of the KBOO Foundation. I invite you to attend the next KBOO Board meeting, where we will be discussing:
1. A Board member soliciting people to engage in illegal behavior.
2. A Board member who had no authorization to spend Foundations funds, yet did so, and wastefully.
3. A Board member who seeks to toss out all of the work done by consultants to KBOO, paid for by a foundation grant, which, if this is done, will put every granting organization on notice that KBOO will likely make poor use of any additional funding. So much for grants to help pay for items called for in the KBOO Strategic Plan, such as the Media Center. That's $35,000 wasted on consultants and how much wasted on an unrealizable Strategic Plan?
4. A report from the Finance Committee that the Board is neglecting its fiduciary responsibilities.
5. A report that KBOO is on track to lossing its broadcasting license for failure to have a Community Advisory Board, as the FCC and our By-laws require, and that this failure of KBOO to follow its By-laws has been reported to the state's Attorney Generals office.
Plus, you can witness the disruption of the Board's business by a small number of disaffected members, should that happen again, as it did at our last meeting. In addition, you may see people supposedly seeking to protect KBOO values again engage in name-calling, belittling, as well as a general failure by members to carry out their responsibility to let each other know when some are doing harm to another person or a group of people with such behavior, as well as the failure of the Board to ask such people to stop that behavior or leave, all in violation of the "KBOO philosophy.
The meeting is Monday, June 24th at 6pm (arrive early as the meeting may be standing room only). KBOO is located at 20 SE 8th Avenue, Portland, OR 9721
Please contact me if you would like to see the Board agenda and related supporting documents, as well as background information about current events at KBOO, and the long standing disfunction of the KBOO Board.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .
Our Glorious Leader rebuts this corporate swindle adroitly appealing to the loyalty of Outer Party members too duped by the Inner Party to know better:
All of Hadrian's charges are trumped up or exaggerated, as will be seen. Regarding the fifth accusation, it is not true that KBOO does not have community "advisement." Hadrian is attempting to entangle the FCC by digging up an irrelevant and obscure provision relating to licensing. Not only that, he has attempted to bring in State law enforcement, thus guaranteeing the further destruction of the budget, following on the Station Manager's cancellation of the Drive. If he were sincerely concerned with legal compliance, of course, he could have first put any real problem on the Board agenda, so that enforcement could be avoided. But he obviously wishes to destroy KBOO. His diatribe above refers to the May Board meeting, in which he infuriated an already angry crowd of KBOO supporters, by arrogantly stating that they were only there by gracious permission- and then walking out, breaking quorum. If KBOO won't go corporate, then it can go away.Our Leader even boldly references Comrade Lisa "Hacker" Loving:
I encourage you to call Lynn Fitch, Station Manager for KBOO, at 503-231-8032, and ask her if she supports Hadrian's multilateral attack on KBOO. homepage: http://savekboo.org
And there you have it from Our Leader herself!!!! All journalists have a constitutional right to solicit KBOO members, including their kids, to hack blogs they don't like!! We eagerly wait more directives from Glorious Leader handwaving other potential felonies like:
answering the other accusations 21.Jun.2013 12:22
Burning opposition members houses down
Burning KBOO down and blaming it on opposition members
Fraud to help pay KBOO's bills
Identity Fraud to hide the fraud paying KBOO's bills
The possibilities are endless!!
Remember, any action in support of the Glorious Revolution is excusable!
SEE YOU AT THE BARRICADES!!!!!!!
Art from Our Leader:
Self portraits from Lisa "Hacker" Loving:
Lisa Loving: http://kboo.fm/content/kboospecialmembershipmeetingtaborspace050413
"I am a media professional"
Everyone can tell: